What's in a Name? For Stock Tickers, Plenty.
Food inspires a healthy serving of unique stock tickers.
Origin Agritech planted itself with (SEED) and the Teucrium Corn Fund sums up its commodity specialization with the easy-to-remember (CORN). The PowerShares Dynamic Food & Beverage ETF hearkens you back to your school lunchbox with its ticker, (PBJ).Cheesecake Factory went with the obvious choice of (CAKE), while the parent company of KFC broadened its horizons beyond chicken and showcases its other fast food brands as YUM Brands and the ticker (YUM). Molson Coors Brewing is on (TAP), while National Beverage has nonalcoholic Faygo and other sodas shaking up (FIZZ). The Dow Jones-UBS Coffee Subindex Total Return ETF trades as (JO) (as in "a cup of ...") and focuses on futures contracts for the mighty coffee bean. Don't be confused though, (JAVA) has nothing to do with caffeine; it is the name of the programming language and platform developed by Sun Microsystems.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV