Ness Stock Hits New 52-Week High (NSTC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Ness Technologies (Nasdaq:NSTC) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it is currently trading at $7.74, above its previous 52-week high of $7.73 with 1.2 million shares traded as of 2:30 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 418,100 shares over the past 30 days. Ness has a market cap of $294 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Ness Technologies, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides information technology (IT) and business services and solutions in North America, Europe, Israel, and India. It operates in two segments, Software Product Engineering, and System Integration and Application Development.
- Practice your NSTC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV