2. Advantage Oil & Gas (AAV) produces oil and natural gas at its Glacier property in Alberta, Canada.
Increased production and lower costs during the second quarter ensured robust cash flows from operations at $36.6 million, including hedging gains of $6.2 million. The company pegs capital expenditure at $216 million over the next 12 months, with $200 million likely to be invested in Glacier.
The company reported second-quarter 2011 production of 23,719 boe per day, increasing 22% following the completion of the phase III development program at Glacier. Management expects phase IV development work underway at Glacier to drive production growth of 24% over the next year. Operating expenses for the quarter declined 17%.The company has reduced its overall debt by 64% to $103 million during the past six months. Analysts surveyed by Bloomberg expect the stock to have 99% upside over the next one year. Of analysts covering the stock, 67% recommend a buy on it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV