Drinks Americas Announces Sales For Quarter Exceed $750,000
WILTON, Conn., Oct. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas Holdings, Ltd., ("Drinks") (OTCBB: DKAM), a leading developer and marketer of beverage products, announced that sales resulting from its transaction with Worldwide Beverage Imports have exceeded $750,000 for the second quarter.
About Drinks Americas
Drinks Americas develops, owns, markets, and nationally distributes alcoholic premium beverages. In June, the Company entered into a licensing agreement with Worldwide Beverage Imports, LLC and is now selling and distributing KAH Tequila, Ed Hardy Silver Tequila, Agave 99 Tequila, Mexicali Beer, Red Pig Ale, Rio Bravo Beer and Chili Beer. The Company also markets Willie Nelson's Old Whiskey River Bourbon, Olifant Vodka, receives a royalty for Kid Rock's American Badass Beer and Damiana Mexican Liqueur, and owns and distributes Rheingold Beer.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV