NEW YORK, LONDON, and SYDNEY, Oct. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FOREX.com, the retail division of GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: GCAP), has launched FOREXTrader for iPad, providing customers with the ability to trade and manage their accounts and access real time charts, news and commentary on Apple's top selling tablet device.
"Over the past twelve months, we have seen a nearly 600 percent increase in mobile trading volume. It's clear that active traders crave mobility and the new iPad app is an important addition to our already extensive mobile offering," commented Samantha Roady, EVP, GAIN Capital.
FOREXTrader for iPad takes full advantage of iPad's large display and touch screen capabilities to deliver a dynamic trading experience. Available free via the App Store, FOREXTrader for iPad v1.0 features:
- Trading in more than 70 markets, including forex, equity indices and commodities*;
- Real-time charts with full screen view, multiple chart types and time frames;
- A full range of single and advanced order types, including market, stop, limit and contingent orders (OCO, If/Then and more);
- Real-time news and market commentary through Dow Jones Newswires and FOREX.com's own commentary and analysis.
"We are already at work on enhancing the iPad app to make it an even more powerful tool to access real-time market information, perform technical analysis, and trade. We expect to release the next version of FOREXTrader for iPad before the end of the year," concluded Ms. Roady.FOREXTrader for iPad is available for download through the Apple's iTunes App Store globally at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/forextrader-for-ipad/id466025600?mt=8. *Equity index and commodity Contracts for Difference (CFDs) are not available to US residents. Forex and other leveraged trading involves significant risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. About GAIN Capital GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:GCAP) is a global provider of online trading services. GAIN's innovative trading technology provides market access and highly automated trade execution services across multiple asset classes, including foreign exchange (forex or FX), contracts for difference (CFDs) and exchange-based products, to a diverse client base of retail and institutional investors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV