Omnova Solutions Inc. Stock Downgraded (OMN)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 22.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 45.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for OMNOVA SOLUTIONS INC is rather low; currently it is at 16.60%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.10% significantly trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Chemicals industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 88.6% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $3.50 million to $0.40 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.