Global Industries Ltd. Stock Upgraded (GLBL)
- The revenue growth significantly trails the industry average of 48.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, GLBL's share price has jumped by 44.26%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.43, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that GLBL's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.85 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- The gross profit margin for GLOBAL INDUSTRIES LTD is currently extremely low, coming in at 2.40%. It has decreased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -20.50% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$32.69 million or 169.46% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.