Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation (NYSE: NOR) will announce financial results for third quarter 2011 in a news release before the NYSE opens on November 2, 2011. Management will review those results during a conference call at 10:00 AM Eastern Time on November 2, 2011, followed by a question-and-answer period.
The call will be broadcast over the Internet on the Company's homepage at www.NorandaAluminum.com and can be accessed under the link “Investor Relations.” The call will be archived shortly after the conference call concludes and will be available for replay.
About the Company
Noranda Aluminum Holding Corporation is a leading North American integrated producer of value-added primary aluminum products, as well as high quality rolled aluminum coils.For Question-and-Answer Participants To participate in the question-and-answer session of the conference call, dial the appropriate number below at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. U.S. participants: (800) 435-1261International participants: (617) 614-4076Participant Passcode: 63316730
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV