Sun Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (SUI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Sun Communities (NYSE:SUI) is tomorrow, October 11, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 63 cents per share. At a price of $36.21 as of 10:04 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.1%. The average volume for Sun has been 135,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Sun has a market cap of $767.4 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Sun Communities, Inc. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT). It owns, operates, and develops manufactured housing communities in the midwestern, southern, and southeastern United States.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV