3 Country ETFs to Benefit When China 'Eases'
2. China. China has been raising interest rates and limiting bank lending to cool off its white hot economy. They've largely succeeded. It follows that China will eventually ease up on monetary and fiscal policy, enabling the rest of the world to profitably export resources and products.
3. Bargain Hunters. Some of these country ETFs have been beaten down to where the dividend yields are significantly higher than the 10-year U.S. Treasury. What's more, trailing price-to-earnings ratios, forward P/Es and earnings yields should begin attracting bargain hunters with the right bit of stimulus. An accord in Europe accompanied by a pause in tightening by China would do the trick.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts