2. China. China has been raising interest rates and limiting bank lending to cool off its white hot economy. They've largely succeeded. It follows that China will eventually ease up on monetary and fiscal policy, enabling the rest of the world to profitably export resources and products.
3. Bargain Hunters. Some of these country ETFs have been beaten down to where the dividend yields are significantly higher than the 10-year U.S. Treasury. What's more, trailing price-to-earnings ratios, forward P/Es and earnings yields should begin attracting bargain hunters with the right bit of stimulus. An accord in Europe accompanied by a pause in tightening by China would do the trick.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV