- Europe's core economies slowing further even as EU policymakers struggle to reach agreement to increase the firepower of the European Financial Stability Facility (EFSF) and stem the debt crisis.
- In the U.S., political drama over the jobs bill playing out in late October with a likely watered-down package of mainly tax cuts agreed by early November.
- Continuing weakness in key commodity-linked currencies such as AUD, CAD and NZD, along with various emerging market currencies including ZAR. MEX, HUF, and SGD, during bouts of extreme risk aversion.
- The Bank of England keeping interest rates on hold this quarter but likely to announce more QE.
- Weaker global growth outlooks suggesting commodity demand softening more, likely seeing further downside in crude oil prices
- Precious metals experiencing further weakening, as demand for silver falls on weaker industrial outlooks and risk aversion sends gold investors fleeing into cash (USD).
Traders Bracing For Worst In 4Q 2011 According To FOREX.com Markets Outlook
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.