There was no premarket activity in shares of either Complete Production or Superior.
AT&T (T) said Friday it received more than 200,000 preorders for Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 4S in 12 hours.
AT&T shares were rising 1.6% to $28.88 in premarket trading Monday.
Jerry Yang, Yahoo!'s (YHOO) co-founder and former CEO, is interested in a deal with private-equity firms that would take the Internet company private, Reuters reported, citing people familiar with the situation. Yahoo! shares rose 4.3% to $16.14.
Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) expects fiscal 2011 sales to decline 2% because of a drop in consumer purchases during September. The sales shortfall, coupled with associated gross margin pressure, likely will result in adjusted net earnings in a range of $2.70 to $2.75 a share, the company said. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expect fiscal 2011 earnings from Scotts of $2.98 a share. There was no premarket activity in shares of Scotts.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV