Synovis Life Technologies Inc. Stock Upgraded (SYNO)
- SYNO's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.2%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- SYNO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 9.71, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- SYNOVIS LIFE TECH INC has improved earnings per share by 30.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, SYNOVIS LIFE TECH INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.43 versus $0.23 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.66 versus $0.43).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 31.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.51 million to $1.99 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 115.67% to $4.73 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, SYNOVIS LIFE TECH INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 0.96%.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.