Bradley S. Jacobs, chairman and chief executive officer of XPO Logistics, Inc. (NYSE Amex: XPO), will ring the Opening Bell at the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, October 12, 2011.
XPO Logistics is a leading third party transportation logistics company.
About XPO Logistics, Inc.
Founded in 1989, XPO Logistics, Inc. is a non-asset-based, third-party logistics services provider that uses a network of relationships with ground, sea and air carriers to find the best transportation solutions for its customers. The company offers its services through three distinct business units: Express-1, Inc. (expedited transportation solutions); Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (domestic and international freight forwarding); and Bounce Logistics, Inc. (premium truckload brokerage). XPO Logistics serves more than 4,000 retail, commercial, manufacturing and industrial customers through six U.S. operations centers and 23 agent locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV