Mr. Randy Bowers, President and CEO of Malaga Bank, today announced the winners of the bank-sponsored sweepstakes that ran from July 1 through September 30, 2011 with a total cash prize of $5,000.00.
“The goal of the $5,000.00 sweepstakes was to give back to both our neighbors and community partners,” Mr. Bowers said. “The individual winner along with the charity of their choice will each receive a check for $2,500.00.”
The individual winner is Mr. Melvyn Frumes of Torrance, CA.
Pediatric Therapy Network (PTN) of Torrance, CA is the charity selected by Mr. Frumes to share the $5,000 sweepstakes prize. A Torrance-based organization founded in 1996, PTN is a non-profit children’s therapy center dedicated to providing quality services for children with special needs. PTN services over 1,230 children each week, offering physical, occupational, and speech-language therapies.“We are pleased to present the Gives Back $5K Sweepstakes winnings to Mr. Frumes, a Malaga Bank customer for 25 years, and Pediatric Therapy Network, which is a prominent South Bay charity,” Mr. Bowers concluded. “We celebrate in advance the meaningful contribution these winnings will bring to PTN’s good work for the special needs children of the South Bay.” Malaga Bank, a subsidiary of Malaga Financial Corporation, is a full-service community bank headquartered on the Palos Verdes Peninsula with branch offices located on the Peninsula, in Torrance and in San Pedro. For over 26 years Malaga Bank has been delivering competitive banking services to residents and businesses of the South Bay, including real estate and business loan products custom-tailored to consumers, investors and small business owners. As the largest community bank in the South Bay, Malaga is proud of its continuing tradition of excellent financial performance, relationship-based banking and legendary customer service. The Bank’s web site is located at www.malagabank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV