Please enjoy this free sample of our premium content featuring Jonathan Heller. To get all of Real Money's premium content free for a limited time, please register here.
NEW YORK ( RealMoney) -- Although I focus mainly on small and micro-cap companies, they certainly aren't the only game in town. In fact, when it comes to dividend growth, the majority of candidates are the larger names.
Here, yield also plays a role. In my small search for small-cap dividend growers, I ignore the level of yield because some of the companies don't have a long operating history and still may be in a growth phase. As such, they don't tend to be high yielders. With the larger names, you can find the best of both worlds in growing dividends and decent yields.
With that in mind, I utilized the following criteria in my search:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV