PERRYSBURG, Ohio, Oct. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Owens- Illinois, Inc. (NYSE: OI) today announced that the company will participate in the Deutsche Bank Leveraged Finance Conference on Wed., October 12, in Scottsdale, Ariz.
O-I Vice President of Finance John Haudrich will present at 1:30 p.m., Pacific Time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time).
A live webcast of the presentation will be available at http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/confLobby.zhtml?ticker=OI&item_id=4209426. The replay will be posted within 24 hours of the presentation and will be archived through this link for 90 days.Slides from the O-I presentation will be available through the company's Website: www.o-i.com/investorrelations. About O-I Owens- Illinois, Inc. (NYSE: OI) is the world's largest glass container manufacturer and preferred partner for many of the world's leading food and beverage brands. With revenues of $6.6 billion in 2010, the Company is headquartered in Perrysburg, Ohio, USA, and employs more than 24,000 people at 81 plants in 21 countries. O-I delivers safe, effective and sustainable glass packaging solutions to a growing global marketplace. For more information, visit www.o-i.com.
SOURCE Owens- Illinois, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV