Brookfield Office Properties (BPO: NYSE, TSX) announced today that its 2011 third quarter results will be released prior to the market open on Friday, November 4, 2011. Analysts, investors and other interested parties are invited to participate in the company’s live conference call reviewing the results on Friday, November 4 at 11:00 a.m. (ET). Scheduled speakers are Ric Clark, chief executive officer, and Bryan Davis, chief financial officer.
Along with the earnings news release, an updated supplemental information package will be available on the company’s website, www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com, before the market open on November 4.
To participate in the conference call, please dial 888.287.5536, pass code 4453030, five minutes prior to the scheduled start of the call. Live audio of the call will also be available via webcast at www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com.
A replay of this call can be accessed through December 4, 2011 by dialing 888.203.1112, pass code 4453030. A replay of the webcast, as well as a podcast download, will be available at www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com for one year.Brookfield Office Properties Profile Brookfield Office Properties owns, develops and manages premier office properties in the United States, Canada and Australia. Its portfolio is comprised of interests in 110 properties totaling 79 million square feet in the downtown cores of New York, Washington, D.C., Houston, Los Angeles, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth, making it the global leader in the ownership and management of office assets. Landmark properties include the World Financial Center in Manhattan, Brookfield Place in Toronto, Bank of America Plaza in Los Angeles, Bankers Hall in Calgary, Darling Park in Sydney and City Square in Perth. The company’s common shares trade on the NYSE and TSX under the symbol BPO. For more information, visit www.brookfieldofficeproperties.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV