DiamondRock Hospitality Company (the "Company") (NYSE:DRH) will report financial results for its fiscal third quarter 2011 before the market opens on Wednesday, October 19, 2011. A conference call for investors and other interested parties is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) the same day. Management will discuss the Company's fiscal third quarter 2011 results. The information to be discussed on the call will be contained in the Company’s earnings release, which will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.drhc.com.
The conference call will be accessible by telephone and through the Internet. Interested individuals are invited to listen to the call by telephone at 888-680-0894. International callers may dial 617-213-4860. The participant passcode is 38397476. To participate on the webcast, log on to www.drhc.com or www.earnings.com 15 minutes before the call to download the necessary software.
For those unable to listen to the call live, a taped rebroadcast will be available beginning two hours after completion of the live call through October 25, 2011. To access the rebroadcast, dial 888-286-8010, or internationally at 617-801-6888, and request passcode number 63787167. A replay of the call will also be available on the Internet at www.drhc.com or www.earnings.com for one year.
About the CompanyDiamondRock Hospitality Company is a self-advised real estate investment trust (REIT) that is an owner of premium hotel properties. The Company owns 26 premium hotels with approximately 12,000 rooms and holds the senior mortgage loan on another premium hotel. The Company’s hotels are generally operated under globally recognized brands such as Hilton, Marriott, and Westin. For further information, please visit DiamondRock Hospitality Company’s website at www.drhc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV