Cambridge Bancorp (OTCBB: CATC) and its subsidiary, Cambridge Trust Company, announced the opening of their new Wealth Management office in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. The office is located at One Harbour Place and opened on September 30. The office in Exeter, New Hampshire has closed and all Exeter employees relocated to the Portsmouth office.
“Over the last few years we have experienced growth all around –in our client group, in assets under management, and in our employees,” said Michael Duca, executive vice president of wealth management at Cambridge Trust Company. “We looked into many Seacoast locations and felt that being in Portsmouth, the area’s hub, was most appropriate as we prepare for continued expansion throughout Northern New England.”
The new location houses an art gallery and other professional services businesses, offers ample parking, and is easily accessible to the Seacoast region. “The prime location and updated amenities of our new office will enable us to better serve our wealth management clients, while still providing the personal service to which they are accustomed,” said Mr. Duca.
About Cambridge Trust Company of New HampshireCambridge Trust Company of New Hampshire, a division of Cambridge Trust Company offers wealth management services at two New Hampshire locations, Concord and Portsmouth. Cambridge Bancorp and its subsidiary, Cambridge Trust Company, are one of New England’s leaders in wealth management, with 121 years of experience and $1.5 billion in assets under management. For more information, please visit www.cambridgetrust.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV