Celadon Group Inc. (NYSE:CGI) will release its fiscal 2012 first quarter results on Wednesday, October 26 after the close of the market. A conference call to discuss the quarter will be held on Thursday, October 27 at 11:00 a.m. ET.
Participants may join the conference by dialing 866-272-9941 (international calls 617-213-8895) code 54206264. A replay will be available through November 3 by dialing 888-286-8010 (international calls 617-801-6888) and entering call back code 96680913.
This call is being Web cast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed via Celadon's Web site at www.celadongroup.com.
In addition, the Web cast is also being distributed through Thomson's investor portals to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.thomsonone.com, Thomson Reuters individual investor portal Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson's password-protected event management section on Thomson One, StreetEvents.Celadon Group Inc. ( www.celadongroup.com), through its subsidiaries, primarily provides long-haul, full-truckload freight service across the United States, Canada and Mexico. The company also owns Celadon Logistics Services, which provides freight brokerage; Celadon Dedicated Services, which provides supply chain management solutions, such as warehousing and dedicated fleet services; and owns a minority interest in TruckersB2B ( www.truckersb2b.com) which provides cost savings to member fleets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV