- Increasing overall revenues by 29%, including a 38% growth in investment banking revenues, fueled in part by the continued growth from our yield-based equities business;
- Growing to more than 1,000 financial advisors and $22 billion of client assets in our independent brokerage business at year end 2010;
- Completing the acquisition of Premier Trust Inc., a provider of wealth management services, including trust administration, estate and financial planning, custody and investment services;
- Placing 52 offerings, which raised approximately $11 billion for clients in healthcare, biotechnology, energy and other industries;
- Raising $14 million in a private placement transaction led by entities associated with Dr. Samuel Yin, a highly regarded businessman and entrepreneur in the Greater China region; and
- Joining the Russell 3000 ® broad-market index.
Ladenburg Thalmann Sends Annual Letter To Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.