Charm Communications Inc. Stock Downgraded (CHRM)
- The gross profit margin for CHARM COMMUNICATIONS INC is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 27.60%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 16.00% is above that of the industry average.
- CHRM has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 17.75% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- CHARM COMMUNICATIONS INC has improved earnings per share by 23.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.20 versus $0.94).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Media industry average. The net income increased by 30.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $8.30 million to $10.80 million.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.