NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Molycorp Inc. rose 13.0 percent to $36.45.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 13.0 percent to $16.91.
New York Times Co. rose 12.7 percent to $6.75.CPI Corp. rose 12.5 percent to $6.56. Boyd Gaming Corp. rose 12.0 percent to $5.68. Emergent Biosolution rose 11.0 percent to $18.85. Wabash National Corp. rose 10.9 percent to $5.49. Kronos Worldwide Inc. rose 10.9 percent to $19.00. Sparton Corp. rose 10.7 percent to $6.60. Kraton Performance Polymers Inc. rose 10.5 percent to $18.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV