WUHAN CITY, China, Oct. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- Kingold Jewelry, Inc. ("Kingold" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: KGJI), one of China's leading manufacturers and designers of 24-karat gold jewelry and ornaments, today announced that its annual meeting of shareholders will be held at 10:00 a.m. local time on Monday, October 31, 2011 at Marco Polo Wuhan, 159 Yanjiang Avenue, JiangAn, Wuhan, China.
Shareholders of record at the close of business on September 28, 2011 are entitled to vote at the annual meeting and any adjournment thereof.
Items to be discussed at the annual meeting can be found in the proxy statement issued by the Company. Proxy materials can be found on the internet at http://www.shareholdermaterial.com/kingold.
About Kingold Jewelry, Inc.:Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (NASDAQ: KGJI), centrally located in Wuhan City, one of China's largest cities, was founded in 2002 and today is one of China's leading designers and manufacturers of 24-karat gold jewelry and ornaments sold by weight. The Company sells both directly to retailers as well as through major distributors across China. Kingold has received numerous industry awards and has been a member of the Shanghai Gold Exchange since 2003. Sales have grown from $29 million in FY 2006 to $523 million in FY 2010 with net income attributable to common stockholders growing from $1.3 million to $18.2 million over the same period. For more information, please visit www.kingoldjewelry.com. SOURCE Kingold Jewelry, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV