The financial sector closed the day up 1.8%. OptimumBank Holdings Inc (OPHC), Pacific Office Properties Trust Inc (PCE), Siebert Financial Corporation (SIEB), and Mid Penn Bancorp Inc (MPB) were all decliners today within the financial sector with Supertel Hospitality Inc (SPPR) being today's featured financial loser. Supertel Hospitality Inc fell 5 cents (-7%) to 65 cents on light volume. Throughout the day, 6,725 shares of Supertel Hospitality Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24,500 shares. Supertel Hospitality, Inc. is an independent equity real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It primarily invests in limited-service hotels. The firm was formerly known as Humphrey Hospitality Trust, Inc. Supertel Hospitality, Inc. Supertel Hospitality Inc has a market cap of $14.1 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are down 55.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Supertel as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income, generally weak debt management, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Supertel Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SPPR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV