The consumer goods sector closed the day up 2.2%. Glg Life Tech (GLGL), Supreme Industries Inc (STS), Ocean Bio-Chem Inc (OBCI), and Griffin Land & Nurseries Inc (GRIF) were all decliners today within the consumer goods sector with Castle Brands Incorporated (ROX) being today's featured consumer goods loser. Castle Brands Incorporated fell one cent (-4.5%) to 21 cents on light volume. Throughout the day, 980 shares of Castle Brands Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 29,300 shares. Castle Brands Inc. engages in the development, importation, marketing, and sale of vodka, whiskey, rums, tequila, liqueurs, and wines in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America and the Caribbean. Castle Brands Incorporated has a market cap of $23.4 million and is part of the food & beverage industry. Shares are down 38.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Castle as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, feeble growth in its earnings per share and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Castle Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ROX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV