The telecommunications industry closed the day up 2.1%. Nexxus Lighting Inc (NEXS), Telestone Technologies Corporation (TSTC), MERU Networks Inc (MERU), and Blonder Tongue Laboratories Inc (BDR) were all decliners today within the telecommunications industry with RIT Technologies (RITT) being today's featured telecommunications loser. RIT Technologies fell 66 cents (-21.6%) to $3.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 40,326 shares of RIT Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 41,300 shares. RiT Technologies Ltd. develops physical layer solutions for the control, utilization, and maintenance of networks. RIT Technologies has a market cap of $11.8 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 63% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates RIT as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been unimpressive growth in net income over time.
- You can view the full RIT Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about RITT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV