The technology sector closed the day up 2.1%. Enova Systems Inc (ENA), WebMediaBrands Inc (WEBM), NeoPhotonics (NPTN), and Performance Technologies Inc (PTIX) were all decliners today within the technology sector with Pendrell (PCO) being today's featured technology loser. Pendrell fell 10 cents (-3.9%) to $2.50 on light volume. Throughout the day, 144,804 shares of Pendrell exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 515,400 shares. Pendrell Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pendrell Technologies, Inc., provides corporate intellectual property solutions and litigation insights to Fortune 500 companies and technology firms worldwide. It engages in the valuation and acquisition of patents. Pendrell has a market cap of $509 million and is part of the telecommunications industry. TheStreet Ratings rates Pendrell as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full Pendrell Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PCO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV