Omega Flex Inc. (OFLX): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
The industrial goods sector closed the day up 2.4%. Bonso Electronics International Inc (BNSO), Nobility Homes Inc (NOBH), Continental Materials Corporation (CUO), and UQM Technologies Inc (UQM) were all decliners today within the industrial goods sector with Omega Flex Inc (OFLX) being today's featured industrial goods loser. Omega Flex Inc fell 29 cents (-2.1%) to $13.41 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,400 shares of Omega Flex Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,200 shares. Omega Flex, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of flexible metal hoses principally in North America and Europe. Its product lines include corrugated metal hoses in a range of sizes and alloys, including three grades of stainless steel, bronze, Inconel, and Hastelloy. Omega Flex Inc has a market cap of $137.6 million and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.4, below the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 29 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 17.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Omega Flex as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, premium valuation and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Omega Flex Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV