Industrie Natuzzi (NTZ): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Loser
The consumer durables industry closed the day up 2.3%. Lifetime Brands Inc (LCUT), Helen of Troy (HELE), Cybex International Inc (CYBI), and Elecsys Corporation (ESYS) were all decliners today within the consumer durables industry with Industrie Natuzzi (NTZ) being today's featured consumer durables loser. Industrie Natuzzi fell 21 cents (-6.7%) to $2.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 8,226 shares of Industrie Natuzzi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,800 shares. Natuzzi S.p.A., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets leather and fabric upholstered furniture. The company's products comprise sofas, loveseats, armchairs, sectional furniture, motion furniture and sofa beds, and living room furnishings and accessories. Industrie Natuzzi has a market cap of $171.7 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 313, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Industrie Natuzzi as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and weak operating cash flow.
- You can view the full Industrie Natuzzi Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV