Kingold Jewelry Inc. (KGJI): Today's Featured Metals & Mining Loser
The metals & mining industry closed the day up 4.1%. Charles & Colvard (CTHR), Crosshair Exploration & Mining (CXZ), Alpha Natural Resources Inc (ANR), and Westmoreland Coal (WLB) were all decliners today within the metals & mining industry with Kingold Jewelry Inc (KGJI) being today's featured metals & mining loser. Kingold Jewelry Inc fell 7 cents (-6.3%) to $1.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 68,813 shares of Kingold Jewelry Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 191,900 shares. Kingold Jewelry, Inc. engages in the designs, manufactures, and sells gold jewelry and Chinese ornaments in the People's Republic of China. It provides a range of 24 Karat gold products, including pure gold necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants, and gold bars. Kingold Jewelry Inc has a market cap of $52.6 million and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.1, equal to the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 72.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Kingold as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Kingold Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV