The industrial industry closed the day up 2.6%. Bonso Electronics International Inc (BNSO), UQM Technologies Inc (UQM), Shiloh Industries Inc (SHLO), and Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP) were all decliners today within the industrial industry with Fuelcell Energy Inc (FCEL) being today's featured industrial loser. Fuelcell Energy Inc fell 5 cents (-5.4%) to 95 cents on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.4 million shares of Fuelcell Energy Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. FuelCell Energy, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacturing, and sale of high temperature fuel cells for clean electric power generation primarily in South Korea, the United States, Germany, Canada, and Japan. Fuelcell Energy Inc has a market cap of $115.8 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. Shares are down 60.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Fuelcell Energy as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Fuelcell Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about FCEL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV