The drugs industry closed the day up 2%. Telik Inc (TELK), Cormedix Inc (CRMD), Sangamo BioSciences Inc (SGMO), and ProPhase Labs Inc (PRPH) were all decliners today within the drugs industry with Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS) being today's featured drugs loser. Exact Sciences Corporation fell 17 cents (-2.4%) to $7.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 434,684 shares of Exact Sciences Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 734,900 shares. Exact Sciences Corporation, a molecular diagnostics company, focuses on developing a molecular diagnostic screening technology for the early detection and prevention of colorectal pre-cancer and cancer. Exact Sciences Corporation has a market cap of $351.1 million and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Exact Sciences as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full Exact Sciences Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about EXAS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV