The computer hardware industry closed the day up 2.3%. Performance Technologies Inc (PTIX), Crossroads Systems Incorporated (CRDS), Hutchinson Technology (HTCH), and Mitek Systems Inc (MITK) were all decliners today within the computer hardware industry with Electronics for Imaging Inc (EFII) being today's featured computer hardware loser. Electronics for Imaging Inc fell 30 cents (-2.1%) to $14.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 121,655 shares of Electronics for Imaging Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 283,300 shares. Electronics For Imaging, Inc. provides color digital print controllers, format printers and inks, and print management solutions worldwide. The company's controller technologies transform digital copiers and printers into networked printing devices. Electronics for Imaging Inc has a market cap of $650.7 million and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.9, below the average computer hardware industry P/E ratio of 21.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 2.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Electronics for Imaging as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and robust revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing.
- You can view the full Electronics for Imaging Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about EFII
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV