The energy industry closed the day up 2.4%. Mission NewEnergy (MNEL), BPZ Resources Inc (BPZ), Pyramid Oil Company (PDO), and HKN Inc (HKN) were all decliners today within the energy industry with Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. L.L.C (BKEP) being today's featured energy loser. Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. L.L.C fell 40 cents (-6%) to $6.25 on light volume. Throughout the day, 19,695 shares of Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. L.L.C exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 26,500 shares. Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P., together with its subsidiaries, provides integrated terminalling, storage, processing, gathering, and transportation services for companies engaged in the production, distribution and marketing of crude oil and asphalt products in the United States. Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. L.L.C has a market cap of $125.9 million and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are down 14.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. L.L.C as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Blueknight Energy Partners G.P. L.L.C Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BKEP
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV