Cohu, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHU) will release results for the Third Quarter 2011 on Wednesday, October 19, 2011, following the close of markets, at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time/4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
A conference call to discuss Third Quarter 2011 results will follow at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time/4:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Wednesday, October 19. The call will be broadcast simultaneously over the Internet. Interested investors should access the webcast at http://www.cohu.com and click on “Investor Information” at least five minutes before the call begins. The webcast and transcript of the conference call will be archived on our website.
The replay will be available via phone through November 19, 2011 and the webcast replay will be available on our website through October 19, 2012.
|The replay numbers are:|
|United States (Toll Free)||1-877-660-6853|
|The account number is 286.|
|The Conference ID number is 380435.|
Cohu is a supplier of test handling, burn-in, thermal subsystems and MEMS test solutions used by the global semiconductor industry as well as a supplier of microwave communications and video equipment.For press releases and other information of interest to investors, please visit Cohu’s website at www.cohu.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV