Cephalon Reaches New 52-Week High (CEPH)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cephalon Inc (Nasdaq:CEPH) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $81.15, above its previous 52-week high of $81.14 with two million shares traded as of 1:50 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 3.9 million shares over the past 30 days. Cephalon has a market cap of $6.3 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 31.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Cephalon, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, engages in discovering and developing medicines for central nervous system disorders, pain, oncology, inflammatory disease, and regeneration worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.9, above the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 11.9 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CEPH trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV