NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Molycorp Inc. rose 11.7 percent to $36.05.
Kronos Worldwide Inc. rose 11.4 percent to $19.10.
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 11.0 percent to $16.62.Wabash National Corp. rose 10.7 percent to $5.48. USG Corp. rose 10.6 percent to $7.75. CPI Corp. rose 10.6 percent to $6.45. Kraton Performance Polymers Inc. rose 9.7 percent to $18.20. New York Times Co. rose 9.3 percent to $6.55. Quad/Graphics Inc. rose 9.1 percent to $17.46. Constellation Brands Inc. class B rose 9.0 percent to $20.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV