HOUSTON, Oct. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Helix Energy Solutions Group (NYSE: HLX) will issue a press release reporting its financial and operational results for the third quarter of 2011 after the market closes on Monday, October 24, 2011. After its issuance, a copy of the press release will be available on Helix's website, www.HelixESG.com, by clicking on "Investor Relations" and choosing "Press Releases".
Helix will host a conference call to review its third quarter results on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time. Investors and other interested parties are encouraged to listen to the call via an audio webcast from the "Investor Relations" page of our website, www.HelixESG.com. Investors and other interested parties wishing to listen to the conference via telephone may join the call by dialing 800-734-8582 for persons in the United States and +1-212-231-2925 for international participants. The passcode is "Tripodo".
Investors and other interested parties will be able to obtain the conference call slide presentation prior to the conference call from the "Investor Relations" page at www.HelixESG.com by clicking on "Investor Relations" and then choosing "Presentations". A replay of the conference will be available under "Investor Relations" by selecting the "Audio Archives" link from the same page beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the conference call.Helix Energy Solutions Group, headquartered in Houston, Texas, is an international offshore energy company that provides development solutions and other key life of field services to the energy market as well as to our own oil and gas business unit. SOURCE Helix Energy Solutions Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV