The Briscoe Law Firm And Powers Taylor, LLP Announce Investigation Of Crexus Investment Corporation
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating the board of Crexus Investment Corporation (“Crexus”) (NYSE: CXS) in connection with Crexus’ acquisition of certain high-risk assets, the purchase of which may have breached the board’s fiduciary duties to shareholders.
Additionally, it has been learned that, during the precipitous fall of Crexus shares to $8.43 per share as of September 13, 2011, the company refused a potentially lucrative merger proposal by Starwood Property Trust, which offered $14.00 per share. Powers Taylor, LLP and Willie Briscoe are investigating this conduct to determine if the board wasted corporate assets or breached their fiduciary duties. “We are investigating these allegations to determine whether the Board of Directors acted in the shareholders’ best interests,” said shareholder rights attorney Willie Briscoe.
If you are an affected shareholder, and you want to learn more about the investigation or join the action, contact Patrick Powers at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC toll free (877) 397-5991, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com. There is no cost or fee to you.
The Briscoe Law Firm is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a boutique litigation firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters nationwide, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV