First Trust Advisors L.P. (“FTA”) announced today that First Trust Strategic High Income Fund II (NYSE: FHY) intends to host a conference call with Brookfield Investment Management, Inc. (“Brookfield”), the Fund’s investment sub-advisor, on Thursday, October 20, 2011, at 4:15 P.M. Eastern Time. The purpose of the call is to hear Brookfield’s portfolio management team provide updates for the Fund and the Market.
- Dial-in Number: Domestic (866) 865-6631; International (706) 679-1727; and Passcode # 98217005. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.
- Telephone Replay: Domestic (800) 585-8367; International (404) 537-3406; and Passcode # 98217005. The replay will be available after the call until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Sunday, November 20, 2011.
FTA has served as the Fund’s investment advisor since the Fund’s inception. FTA, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management, financial advisory services, and competitive municipal underwritings, with collective assets under management or supervision of over $43 billion as of September 30, 2011 through unit investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, mutual funds and separate managed accounts.
If you have questions about the Funds that you would like answered on
the call, please email your questions to
and refer to Brookfield by Tuesday, October 18, 6:00 P.M. The Fund’s
daily closing price and net asset value per share as well as other
information can be found at
or by calling (800) 988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV