First Trust Advisors L.P. (“FTA”) announced today that First Trust Strategic High Income Fund II (NYSE: FHY) intends to host a conference call with Brookfield Investment Management, Inc. (“Brookfield”), the Fund’s investment sub-advisor, on Thursday, October 20, 2011, at 4:15 P.M. Eastern Time. The purpose of the call is to hear Brookfield’s portfolio management team provide updates for the Fund and the Market.
- Dial-in Number: Domestic (866) 865-6631; International (706) 679-1727; and Passcode # 98217005. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference.
- Telephone Replay: Domestic (800) 585-8367; International (404) 537-3406; and Passcode # 98217005. The replay will be available after the call until 11:59 P.M. Eastern Time on Sunday, November 20, 2011.
FTA has served as the Fund’s investment advisor since the Fund’s inception. FTA, along with its affiliate First Trust Portfolios L.P., are privately-held companies which provide a variety of investment services, including asset management, financial advisory services, and competitive municipal underwritings, with collective assets under management or supervision of over $43 billion as of September 30, 2011 through unit investment trusts, exchange-traded funds, closed-end funds, mutual funds and separate managed accounts.
If you have questions about the Funds that you would like answered on the call, please email your questions to
email@example.com and refer to Brookfield by Tuesday, October 18, 6:00 P.M. The Fund’s daily closing price and net asset value per share as well as other information can be found at
www.ftportfolios.com or by calling (800) 988-5891.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV