NEW YORK, Oct. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CEMIG (Companhia Energetica de Minas Gerais) (NYSE: CIG;CIG.C) a listed company with securities traded on the stock exchanges of Sao Paulo, New York and Madrid, will host an investor luncheon in New York City today, Thursday October 6, 2011. The event will mark the 10th anniversary of Cemig's ADR listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
Cemig's top management, including Chief Executive Officer Djalma Bastos de Morais and Chief Financial Officer Luiz Fernando Rolla, will present on the company's operational and financial results, as well as its strategic plan. There will also be a Question and Answer session where investors and analysts can put their questions to management.
The lunch will be held at the New York Plaza Hotel, at Central Park South and Fifth Avenue. The event will begin at 12pm ET and last until 1.30pm ET. To register for the event or request information, please contact Cemig@grayling.com. Registrations will also be accepted at the event.
About CemigCompanhia Energetica de Minas Gerais ( Cemig), founded on May 22, 1952, is a holding company composed of 58 companies and 10 consortia, with assets and businesses in 19 Brazilian states and the Federal District and also in Chile. It operates mainly in the areas of generation and transmission (Cemig SA Generation and Transmission), distribution (Cemig Distribution SA) and sale of electricity, but also the distribution of natural gas in the telecommunications industry and the efficient use of energy, through Gasmig SA, Cemig Efficientia Telecommunications SA and SA, respectively. Cemig is a public company with shares listed on the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange, (CMIG4 and CMIG3); New York Stock Exchange (CIG and CIG.C); and the Latibex (LXCMIG). SOURCE Cemig
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV