SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today announced that it will provide a live webcast of its upcoming Investor/Analyst Day on Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 10:00am EDT. Members of Rigel's senior management team will provide an overview of the company's product pipeline, as well as discuss the Phase 2 strategy for R343, their inhaled syk inhibitor for asthma.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/rigel-to-webcast-investor-day-on-october-13-2011-131202104.html
To access the live audio webcast or the subsequent archived recording, log on to www.rigel.com. Please connect to Rigel's website several minutes prior to the start of the live webcast to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be necessary.
To view Rigel's new animation on R343 in Asthma, go to www.rigel.com/rigel/aaAbout Rigel ( www.rigel.com ) Rigel is a clinical-stage drug development company that discovers and develops novel, small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, as well as muscle disorders. Rigel's pioneering research focuses on intracellular signaling pathways and related targets that are critical to disease mechanisms. Rigel's productivity has resulted in strategic collaborations with large pharmaceutical partners to develop and market its product candidates. Current product development programs include fostamatinib, an oral syk inhibitor that has started its Phase 3 clinical trial program for rheumatoid arthritis, and R343, an inhaled syk inhibitor that has completed Phase 1 trials for asthma. Contact: Ryan MaynardPhone: 650.624.1284Email: email@example.com SOURCE Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV