3SBio Inc. Stock Downgraded (SSRX)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 7.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 36.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- SSRX has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 13.45, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- 3SBIO INC -ADR has improved earnings per share by 23.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. However, the consensus estimates suggest that there will be an upward trend in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, 3SBIO INC -ADR's EPS of $0.56 remained unchanged from the prior years' EPS of $0.56. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.73 versus $0.56).
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Biotechnology industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, 3SBIO INC -ADR has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- SSRX has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 12.85% from its price level of one year ago. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.