The CEO also said that "when people talk about Dodd-Frank, they're worried that it will swing too far and actually impact our ability to help companies grow, employ more people, and things like that."
When Kudlow belabored his point by saying "I don't believe I have ever heard a U.S. president directly attack profits in this manner," Moynihan said "we believe that transparency and fairness and clarity are the right things."
When Kudlow asked if "Bank of America [would] survive a real systemic contagion in Europe," Moynihan said that "the reality is the exposure [in the U.S.] is far different," and that "we do feel confident."
Philip van Doorn. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/PhilipvanDoorn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV