Sally Smith, President and CEO of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc., issued the following statement on the passing of former Chairman, Kenneth Dahlberg:
“We are deeply saddened by the passing of Ken Dahlberg. Ken played a very important role at Buffalo Wild Wings during his 14 years on our Board and was instrumental in bringing this organization to where it is today. Ken served as a role model, trusted advisor and a friend to me for many years and he will be greatly missed by the entire Buffalo Wild Wings family. His life is an amazing story and our thoughts are with his family during this difficult time.”
Kenneth Dahlberg served on Buffalo Wild Wings’ Board of Directors from 1994 to April 2008, and served as its Chairman from June 2003 to August 2007. He also previously served as Chairman and CEO of Carefree Capital, Inc. and was the founder and Chairman of Dahlberg, Inc., a public company prior to its acquisition by Bausch & Lomb, Inc. in 1993.
About the CompanyBuffalo Wild Wings, Inc., founded in 1982 and headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is a growing owner, operator and franchisor of Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar ™ restaurants featuring a variety of boldly-flavored, made-to-order menu items including its namesake Buffalo, New York-style chicken wings. The Buffalo Wild Wings' menu specializes in 18 mouth-watering signature sauces and seasonings with flavor sensations ranging from Sweet BBQ ™ to Blazin' ®. Guests enjoy a welcoming neighborhood atmosphere that includes an extensive multi-media system for watching their favorite sporting events. Buffalo Wild Wings is the recipient of hundreds of "Best Wings" and "Best Sports Bar" awards from across the country. There are currently more than 790 Buffalo Wild Wings locations across 45 states in the United States, as well as in Canada.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV