HOUSTON, Oct. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: IESC) today announced the appointment of James M. Lindstrom as President and CEO, a role he has held in an interim capacity since June 2011. Mr. Lindstrom was elected Chairman of IES in February 2011 and has served as a director of the Company since May 2010.
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide electrical and communications services for the commercial, industrial and residential markets throughout the United States. IES is based in Houston, Texas.
Contacts: James Lindstrom, CEO Integrated Electrical Services, Inc.713-860-1500
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV