- Net sales for the first quarter of fiscal 2012 were $41.5 million, up 10.7%, compared to net sales of $37.5 million during the first quarter of last year.
- Gross margin as a percentage of net sales increased to 30.6% during the first quarter of fiscal 2012 compared to 30.4% during the first quarter of last year.
- SG&A expenses during the first quarter of fiscal 2012 were $10.8 million, 25.9% of sales, compared to $10.5 million, or 28.1% of net sales, during the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Operating income during the first quarter of fiscal 2012 was $2.0 million, or 4.8% of net sales, compared to operating income of $0.8 million, during the first quarter of last year.
- Income from continuing operations during the first quarter of fiscal 2012 was $1.0 million, compared to income from continuing operations of $0.5 million during the first quarter of last year.
- Income from discontinued operations, net of tax, was $2.6 million, compared to $7.9 million during the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Net income for the first quarter of fiscal 2012 was $3.6 million, or $0.21 per diluted common share, compared to net income of $8.4 million, or $0.47 per diluted common share, in the prior year’s first quarter.
Richardson Electronics Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results And Declares Cash Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.