NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Fortuna Silver Mines Inc. rose 12.0 percent to $5.12.
Demand Media Inc. rose 10.5 percent to $7.86.
InterOil Corp. rose 9.0 percent to $37.11.Tesoro Corp. rose 8.9 percent to $21.00. McMoRan Exploration Co. rose 8.7 percent to $9.83. Alpha Natural Resources Inc. rose 8.6 percent to $18.94. Teck Resources Ltd. rose 8.2 percent to $31.66. IMAX Corp. rose 8.1 percent to $15.57. Invacare Corp. rose 8.0 percent to $23.69. Suncor Energy Inc. rose 8.0 percent to $26.04.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV